Sep 30, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleep

It's been a long time since I post abt movie review rite. It's not that I'm not watching movie for a long time. It's just I don't find a movie that make me wanna write. But tonite, I can't wait to tell you guys abt this movie. Yup. Wall Street.


Actually this is a continuity from the sequel of Wall Street 1987. Too long rite. Too long to wait for Mr. Gekko went out from jail. He is now still a Gekko like in previous Wall Street. It's just he is a bit nicer than before [like I know how he was before..huhu].

The main thing that makes me thrill abt this movie is..the Wall Street itself. This movie kinda makes me remember of the good old days while I'm studying. The only different is I was studying Accounting, and not Financing. This movie really makes me feel..god! what the hell am I studying before. Why am I can't figure those things out? Is that only those who have outstanding brain to think abt those strategies. Ok! For me the only strategy in that movie is, spreading those rumours so that the price will fall. But to spread those rumours, we need to know how the rumours effect the speculators decision. Which rumours would be effective. And after all of that, how we got to know which company that will be benefit for us to be invested by. I've learned all that before..or at least I've heard of those few words before. Moral hazards. Speculators. What else..oh! I can't even remember. One more thing. What abt gov to help give security? Is that a bad thing? Why am I not understand any of these..while I'm an accounting student who learned abt economics and investment??

What am I!! A loser??

I'd love to see that movie again. I think it's good for Finance student too. It's not just abt Winnie and Jacob love story, Jacob's revenge over Lou's death or even Dekko fatherness towards Winnie. It's abt gambling, investing in true world. Students can learn by exploring things they do not understand.

We always been watching those movies abt how Batman, Superman, Ultraman and any other -man saving world. But this time could be happen in reality. Where money can lead to collapse of a country..or even a world. And that's where those person are really needed. Those who got brilliant brain..and I'm proud of learning part of it..even though I'm not that brilliant..well at least I got brain [who doesn't?haha]

That will be my review..and I think this is the longest I've ever write in my movie review. My english is not perfect, and I wouldn't mind if anyone correcting me.

Happy watching :)

0 684 org tengah mintak lolipop: